Las Vegas Independent Film Festival is a prestigious competition in the city of Las Vegas.
We are happy to welcome filmmakers from all over the world. Our mission is to discover talented filmmakers from all over the world and help them promote their productions in our network, expanding their project possibilities.
Our main goal is to showcase their brilliant projects in the major cities of the planet for a diverse audience of cinephiles. We will promote and feature every member of our community enhancing the opportunity for networking with directors, cast, crew and people from the industry.
Black Lives Matter
Rules & Terms
– In order to submit a film, you must own the rights or have permission from the owner.
– The Vegas International Film Festival relationship will exclusively be related to the film submitter.
– Any Foreign film that is not in English must have English subtitles.
– All fees are non-refundable.
– Vegas International Film Festival will not be responsible for damaged copies.
– Students must present a valid Student ID in order to receive our student discount.
– Not all the submissions are selected for the official competition. Our Judges are free to make their own choices and no answers will be given about not selected films.
– Vegas International Film Festival can consider any film to be disqualified if the festival considers the content inappropriate. If you have any question regarding this decision you might contact us at our email address [email protected]
– Filmmakers can submit the film in multiple categories in order to become a multi-award film. Still, the decision about the selection is strictly determined by our judges’ team and no selection is guaranteed.
– The applicants (submitters) must accept Vegas International Film Festival Rules and Terms.
– All submissions in personal categories required the name of the person and the category. You can easily send us this information in the cover letter at the FilmFreeway website.
– Submitting your movie, you authorize Vegas International Film Festival to use, distribute and share the film poster, trailer, synopsis and movie stills on our social media.
– Maximum length allowed is 40 minutes.
– We do not require premiere status.